The Axcend Focus LC®
Axcend’s® Axcend Focus LC® is a breakthrough, fully portable, high-performance liquid chromatography system that can be hand-carried anywhere and used on-the-spot: within a laboratory, inside a glove box, on a scientist’s desk, on a manufacturing line, and yes, even in the field.
Never before has such HPLC flexibility been available — until now!
The Axcend Focus LC delivers greater sensitivity than other UV-absorption-based HPLC systems, producing accurate test results rapidly, while using 1/500th of the solvents and generating 1/500th the waste.
The award-winning design of the Axcend Focus LC utilizes compact, tool-less and easily swappable cartridges to make modifying hardware settings fast and easy, something not found with most HPLCs.
Additionally, integrating the Axcend Focus LC with other instruments is a snap, whether you want the added sensitivity of a mass spectrometer or need the repeatability delivered by auto samplers.
Lastly, not only is the the Axcend Focus LC highly competitive price-wise, but the ongoing costs to operate this capillary HPLC may be as low as 1/1400th of your current expenses for solvents and waste disposal.
Developed in the laboratories of Prof. Milton L. Lee at Brigham Young University as the world’s first truly mobile gradient LC system, the Axcend Focus LC creates new opportunities and greater flexibility for conducting mobile and stationary analyses.
- Approximately 32 x 23 x 20 cm and 8.0 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Greater HPLC sensitivity via single or dual miniaturized LED UV-absorption-based detectors
- 150 µm internal diameter (ID) capillary columns filled with 1.7 — 3 µm fused silica particles (other sizes and materials possible)
- Convenient cartridge-based system allows rapid tool-less setup and operation
- Requires dramatically smaller sample and solvent volumes, with significantly less waste (as little as 1/500th less)
- Secure wireless or wired control and data output through connected computers, tablets or smartphones running leading operating systems
- Rechargeable battery or AC power for lab or field use