Higher Education Webinar Sign-up
Thank you for your interest in Axcend’s upcoming Webinar on the benefits of using the breakthrough, capillary-based Axcend Focus LC® in both teaching and research settings within Higher Education.
Slated for this Thursday (April 30, 2020) at 12noon Mountain Time (2pm ET / 1pm CT / 11am PT), this HigherEd Webinar will feature
- Axcend’s Ray West, Ph.D. (VP of Customer Success), and
- James Grinias, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor of Chemistry/Biochemistry for Rowan University).
During the Webinar, Ray and Jim will explore some of the benefits and features of the Axcend Focus LC in Academia, including
- significant cost- and time-savings,
- the positive Green Impact of the Axcend Focus LC,
- its easy integration with other instruments, and
- specific experiences Dr. Grinias has had during the past year while using this 8 kg, shoebox-sized, and battery- or electrical outlet-powered HPLC system in the lab as a primary research instrument.
So please fill out the form below to reserve your slot in the Webinar, and we will send you an email with login information for the event.
The Axcend Team
P.S. In addition, we’ll also share information during the Webinar on how you can get FREE Mobile Phase solvents for 3 years from Axcend. So sign-up today!
NOTE: This Webinar will be conducted using the Zoom video conferencing service. You can connect to the Webinar via the Zoom app (which is available for free download from the App Store or via Google Play) or by logging-in to the Webinar via a unique URL we will provide you. Should you choose to use the Zoom app, we recommend you download it prior to the Webinar start time.